Although it's not a pleasant feeling, sometimes additional spending is not approved. 🙊
As an Administrator you can decline fund requests with a few clicks on the web portal, below the steps:
- Log into your Payhawk account
- Select the Requests app
- We show you the pending requests first. You can choose to see al requests by clicking on ALL
- Choose the request that you want to decline
- Press Decline
- Now, you will need to enter a short description. Type the reason why you are declining the request so the employee is aware
- Press Decline to confirm your decision
Once you've declined the request, the employee who submitted the request will be notified with a push notification on their phone and an email. The reason of decline will also be included.
Need more help? Ping us on Intercom.