Here's how you can easily submit a per diem expense in the Payhawk Web Portal.
Go to the Expenses app
Add a new expense by clicking on the + Button
Select the Per Diem option
You'll be asked to enter your Trip details:
Where are you traveling from?
What is the date and time of your departure?
Where are you traveling to?
What is the date and time of your arrival (end day of your trip)
If needed you can add multiple stops to capture all cities you traveled to
5. Once you are done with your trip details, you will see the deductions section. For every day of your trip, you will have the option to select the meals that were already covered (for which you should not be reimbursed) so that they are deducted from your total allowance.
6. Click on add expense and voila! Your Per diem expense is created.
7. Finally, you can add a note for your trip if that's required by your company policy.
8. The expense category will be automatically populated.
9. And that's all your need for your expense request. Once it's reviewed, it can be paid directly to your bank account.