Maybe you've already had the chance to make a few payments from our platform.
However, until recently, you could only do so one payment at a time.
Here's how you can easily select and pay multiple expenses with one click:
Go to the expense screen and make sure you are under To Pay/Ready tab where all expenses already have payment details.
Then, just select the expenses that you would like to pay.
A flyout will appear on your right that contains the selected expenses. Each one is represented by the beneficiary (either supplier or an employee that will be reimbursed) that the payment will go to and the respective amount. At the bottom, you will also see the total number of expenses, their total amount, and the remaining company funds from the respective currency.
4. If you want to view the payment details of a particular expense, you can simply click on the respective row as shown below:
5. Once you are ready to pay, just click on the blue button Pay X expenses.
6. Next, you have to approve the bulk payment on your device (we will send you a push notification to let you know there is a pending bulk payment).
7. Once you open the app, the Strong Customer Authentication will be triggered and you will have to perform FaceID or TouchID check. Alternatively, you will be asked to enter your Payhawk Security Code.
9. You will then see an overview of the payments about to be executed waiting for your confirmation:
10. If you don't want to proceed with payment, you can click on the Decline button. If everything looks correct, you can press on Confirm.
Of course, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out.