Let's start with those expenses...
First of all the cool things about using Payhawk web app to upload expenses is that you can upload one expense or several at the same time!
When you create an expense in Payhawk you can select between 3 types depending on the source of funding:
- Bank Expense: Invoices and receipts paid or to be paid with a bank transfer
- Cash Expense: Expenses paid with company cash
- Reimbursable expense: Expenses paid with personal funds
Follow these simple steps to upload expenses:
- Log into your Payhawk web account
- Click on the Expenses tab
- Select the plus symbol on the top left
- Select the type of expense (bank, cash or reimbursable)
- Click on browse files and you can add up to 100 files at a time
- Once the expense is uploaded you can edit the information of the expense
More questions? Feel free to ping us on Intercom.