Ready to rock those expenses? Here you will find all the information regarding Payhawk expenses.
When you create an expense in Payhawk you can select between 3 types depending on the source of funding:
- Bank Expense: Invoices and receipts paid or to be paid with a bank transfer
- Cash Expense: Expenses paid with company cash
- Reimbursable expense: Expenses paid with personal funds
In order to manage expenses you can:
- Upload expenses from your PC
- Upload expenses from your mobile app
- Delete expenses
- Archive your expenses
- Understand each expense status just with the icon
- Review and add expense information on the web app
- See the history of an expense
- Create and edit expense categories (Admin)
- Create custom labels for your expenses, like project name or cost center (Admin)
If you have the bookkeeping feature you will also be able to use our amazing OCR for data extraction. Read more here.
More questions? Feel free to ping us on Intercom.